Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Raw Dairy Free Chocolate Drink

This drink is based on a product I found at the local farmer's market. I am trying to reverse-engineer it and I think got the recipe pretty close now. I won't say the name of the company because I don't want to affect their business., but they have really good raw chocolate products.

Source: Undisclosed
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Yields: 2.5 cups

Ingredients:
  • 2 cups filtered water
  • ⅓ cup raw cashew butter
  • 4 tsp raw cacao powder
  • 3 tsp raw coconut sugar or your sweetener of choice
  • Vanilla extract or vanilla bean
  • Pinch of salt
 Instructions:
  1. Use a blender to mix everything.
  2. Store in the fridge. Will stay good for about a week but if you are like me it will be gone the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment